this guy i know throws this wild crazy party at the end of every school year and he invites literally everyone in our grade and this year i’m gonna call the cops ahead of time to shut it down because i once let him borrow a pencil and he never gave it back
that’s a lot of anger over just 1 pencil.
it was a mechanical pencil
You may proceed
literally finishing everything for the fanzine at the very last second, which comes as no surprise- it’s how i operate, i’m so sorry.
here’s my portrait as a child of Apollo for the back cover! i wanted to have some of my more sketchier work in the fanzine, because, let’s be honest, 80% of my artwork for PJO is like this- rough and pencil-y. also, i gave myself beads that equaled the number of years since i discovered the series. <3
dreams do come true in new orleans
old habits die hard
demigod prom: oracle style
plot twit i ship Drew X Octavian too
okay so I’m still trying to work out their dynamic because this is probably a little ooc for octavian but I’m trying to think of how their banter would work because I know it will
anyway I think they would be the type of couple that would mock each other about being into how mean the other is and I also have a head canon that octavian is an only child so having drew be so bossy and eager to push him around would be kind of new and exciting to him
and kinkyand drews a daughter of aphrodite and total hbic and he’s so into that
And drew likes it when he does what she says (he’s hardly a pushover but he is for her)
it started as a crackship
- Peter Pan: abandons his son to become an immortal ruler of his own realm
- Rumpelstiltskin: abandons his son to stay being an immortal wielder of dark magic
- Charming's parents: sell one of their kids to get out of debt
- Snow and Charming: put their daughter in a magical wardrobe knowing they will not see her until she turns twenty-eight and she will grow up alone (and then almost abandon her again as an adult so that they don't become separated from each other)
- Neal: disappears because reasons and never even finds out his son exists until he's eleven
- Emma: practically pleads for the doctor to take Henry out of the room after he's born so she doesn't even have to look at him because "I can't be a mother"
- Regina: finds out that if she doesn't abandon her son his birthmother will inevitably come find her and destroy her happiness and takes a potion to forget about the birthmother so that she can focus on raising her son
- Fuckers: but she didn't give birth to him and we don't like her so she isn't his real mother!
Genderfuck by Toyota, starring Stav Strashko ;)
Watch the commercial here
Finally androgyns are taken seriously.
WORK IT BABY.
son of a bITCH HES GORGEOUS
Uhhh, can I BE you, please?
I also like the look the model gives the camera like ‘and you were expecting another over-sexualised commercial with a half naked woman for your male viewing pleasure. Mind fuck bitches.’
Perverted bastard deserves it. This guy make dudes bend, ‘til the point of where the word “straight” isn’t a word in their dictionary.
NASA recently released imagery showing the deforestation of America …in just 34 years.
We are killing the Earth
Oh wowDamn dawg
this makes me want to cry
if this doesn’t hit you hard, you’re not paying enough attention
So first there’s Percy, sort of jerky, a little disjointed, he’s never been much of a fan of writing really but it’s legible - he practiced and practiced when he was little because he didn’t want the other kids to tease him about his dyslexia.
Then there’s Jason, tight and blockish and orderly in true Roman fashion, something of the there’s-only-so-much-room-on-this-stone-arch-so-make-it-count attitude coming through.
Annabeth's might be neat if it weren't so hurried, but who's got the time to worry about something like handwriting anyway.
Piper's can't help but turn out pretty even if her last name is a little less legible but then she doesn't like people looking at it too much anyway.
And then Frank, a little blocky and squished like Jason’s but with the noticeable ease of someone who never struggled with his letters like other demigods did.
Leo’s is just a scribble, tired and irritated and scrawled on foster home form after foster home form and at the tops of half-completed homework assignments that won’t get turned in anyway.
And lastly Hazel's, neat and tidy cursive instilled in her at school by strict teachers who seemed to care more about that sort of thing than seemed entirely natural.
Yay! First quick commission done for typhoon relief! This is the fabulous Andy's OC, Skye. If you're familiar with her Dreamweavers story, she's Alex's little sister! I had a lot of fun with this. :)
If anyone’s interested in commissioning me to benefit the Philippines, I’m still accepting! whoooo.